« Home | I never thought I'd say this, but I miss daylight!... » | Sleeping at night is overrated. Sleeping during t... » | Lesson for the day: If you're going to dress up t... » | Perhaps nothing in this world is so comforting as ... » | I am so ready to lay down the proverbial smack on ... » | Why does Telemundo rule? Because they put on movi... » | Why the next week is going to suck:Tuesday - 8:00-... » | Dear Defense Secretary Rumsfeld,Please stop going ... » | winner864: oh, i understand what 3 little words [e... » | The past 24 hours easily rank up there among the b... »



Also, I would like it noted for the record that Emily rules. In case I've never mentioned that before. :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker