« Home | It's only been 2 hours since she left my arms, how... » | Seth Watts is my frickin' hero!!! I love you man. » | Congrats to the following people on being done wit... » | School's out for 3 weeks, so how am I celebrating?... » | done!! woo!! time for a serious nap. » | Also, I would like it noted for the record that Em... » | I never thought I'd say this, but I miss daylight!... » | Sleeping at night is overrated. Sleeping during t... » | Lesson for the day: If you're going to dress up t... » | Perhaps nothing in this world is so comforting as ... »



Ah packing. Now that Brian's all packed up and moved into a 14' truck, I'm starting my own packing to head up to Fairfax. I'll be in town from the 16th through the 30th before I head down to Savannah to spend New Year's Eve with Emily. You know the drill by now about calling at the house first. I'm also taking my computer, so I should be on IM most of the time as well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker