« Home | School's out for 3 weeks, so how am I celebrating?... » | done!! woo!! time for a serious nap. » | Also, I would like it noted for the record that Em... » | I never thought I'd say this, but I miss daylight!... » | Sleeping at night is overrated. Sleeping during t... » | Lesson for the day: If you're going to dress up t... » | Perhaps nothing in this world is so comforting as ... » | I am so ready to lay down the proverbial smack on ... » | Why does Telemundo rule? Because they put on movi... » | Why the next week is going to suck:Tuesday - 8:00-... »



Congrats to the following people on being done with school forever: Brian, Tiff, Lauren, Dave (not stupidface Dave), Tony, Joe, Ruff, Kevin, Craig, and anyone I'm forgetting (sorry!). Also congratulations are in order for Salvador on setting a wedding date, submitting his law school apps, and getting his masters degree in electrical engineering quicker than I've been able to get a bachelors. Thanks for making me look bad!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker