« Home | And hooray for crazy dreams about playing high sch... » | Hooray for sleeping through the night! I determin... » | I'm pretty sure that I've developed some sort of s... » | Yay! Grades are up for fall semester. Who got a ... » | Ah packing. Now that Brian's all packed up and mo... » | It's only been 2 hours since she left my arms, how... » | Seth Watts is my frickin' hero!!! I love you man. » | Congrats to the following people on being done wit... » | School's out for 3 weeks, so how am I celebrating?... » | done!! woo!! time for a serious nap. »



Gamers really are good people afterall, so the Seattle Times claims. Tycho and Gabe, with a lot of help from their readers, have raised a hojillion dollars for Seattle Children's Hospital. They currently have a check for $27,406.68 from donations on paypal. And they've received so many donations from the Amazon.com wishlist they created that they've had to move and upgrade their toy storage facility several times. Congrats to those kids on the success of project Child's Play! Word on the street is that they want to make this an annual thing now. Yay!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker