« Home | You're never too old to enjoy decorating Christmas... » | Sad sad sad. Between 11:08 pm on 12/18 and 11:28 ... » | Everyone in the DC area should go see this exhibit... » | Hooray for GT baketball who are still undefeated, ... » | So when does the complete 8-disc box set of Lord O... » | Reposting with links (that open in new windows):Ev... » | What did you do over your winter break? » | Surprise phone calls from Emily make my day. :) » | Gamers really are good people afterall, so the Sea... » | And hooray for crazy dreams about playing high sch... »



On Georgia Tech's crushing defeat of Marist yesterday:
"Back in 1982, I coached against Georgetown and they were the No. 1 team in the country and had Patrick Ewing and that's the last time I've seen a team that good defensively and that active, that deep and that versatile until today," Marist coach Dave Magarity said. - from ESPN

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker