« Home | Countdown to hugs and kisses: less than 24 hours!... » | I really thought my sleep schedule was all fixed. ... » | Hanging out at Caryn's tonight was so much fun wit... » | Christmas has been pretty good this year. My dad ... » | Also, Katey had pomegranates. Mmmm.... » | And happy winter holiday of choice to everyone. T... » | So Santa definitely showed up before I got home fr... » | 4 hours naps on Christmas Eve rule. Now I can be ... » | My teeth still feel ridiculously clean even after ... » | On Georgia Tech's crushing defeat of Marist yester... »



Brief update: Savannah is gorgeous, New Year's Eve was awesome, and I'm incredibly happy to see Emily again. More to come when I get back to Atlanta.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker