« Home | Since my blog entries are now apparently sappy eno... » | Recap of the last few days:Tuesday: The drive dow... » | Brief update: Savannah is gorgeous, New Year's Ev... » | Countdown to hugs and kisses: less than 24 hours!... » | I really thought my sleep schedule was all fixed. ... » | Hanging out at Caryn's tonight was so much fun wit... » | Christmas has been pretty good this year. My dad ... » | Also, Katey had pomegranates. Mmmm.... » | And happy winter holiday of choice to everyone. T... » | So Santa definitely showed up before I got home fr... »



Here's to another semester... All but 2 of my textbooks are on their way here already so I should have them this week sometime. Thanks internet. Otherwise I think I'm pretty much ready for school to start. At least as ready as one can be...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker