« Home | Various countdowns in progress: Orlando trip for ... » | Also I forgot to mention a few days ago, but my ca... » | Pet peeve of the night: People who pay with check... » | These "soft" TR classes are going to be a pain in ... » | Turns out I was right after all and now I owe Cary... » | Here's to another semester... All but 2 of my tex... » | Since my blog entries are now apparently sappy eno... » | Recap of the last few days:Tuesday: The drive dow... » | Brief update: Savannah is gorgeous, New Year's Ev... » | Countdown to hugs and kisses: less than 24 hours!... »



Things are beginning to shape up for the semester. I'm taking International Relations and Personality Theory on a pass/fail basis, so those shouldn't be too much of a burden. And then I'm taking French Revolution with Emily which has been a lot of fun so far (our professor seems really cool), and Audio Engineering (finally!!) with Professor Leach (he rules) and I've learned so much already. Bothe of those are for letter grades. So no Dean's List for me this semester (you need to take 12 hours for a letter grade to be eligible), but it should be a fun semester, especially considering that my schedule looks like this.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker