« Home | Also I forgot to mention a few days ago, but my ca... » | Pet peeve of the night: People who pay with check... » | These "soft" TR classes are going to be a pain in ... » | Turns out I was right after all and now I owe Cary... » | Here's to another semester... All but 2 of my tex... » | Since my blog entries are now apparently sappy eno... » | Recap of the last few days:Tuesday: The drive dow... » | Brief update: Savannah is gorgeous, New Year's Ev... » | Countdown to hugs and kisses: less than 24 hours!... » | I really thought my sleep schedule was all fixed. ... »



Various countdowns in progress:
Orlando trip for Phantom of the Opera - 8 days
Valentine's Day - 36 days
Spring break - 57 days
Thrice, Darkest Hour, Posion The Well - 76 days
My birthday - 105 days
GRADUATION - 111 days!!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker