« Home | You will note the new link on the LINKO!!! bar. Y... » | ~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~Anyone who is unf... » | The good thing about lying in bed staring at the c... » | Also, I forgot I had taken some other pictures tha... » | Yay!! I finished the puzzle Emily gave me for Chr... » | Main Entry: clean Pronunciation: 'klEn Function: ... » | Things are beginning to shape up for the semester.... » | Various countdowns in progress: Orlando trip for ... » | Also I forgot to mention a few days ago, but my ca... » | Pet peeve of the night: People who pay with check... »



I've met Alison Berkley, not literally of course, but she's just like every ski and snowboard instructor I've ever known. All they want to do is enjoy the sport they love. But without winning the lottery or being otherwise independantly wealthy, it's a pipe dream to play in the snow all day and not have to work there too. So my hat's off to you Alison, especially since your satirical article was enough to get you fired.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker