« Home | The good thing about lying in bed staring at the c... » | Also, I forgot I had taken some other pictures tha... » | Yay!! I finished the puzzle Emily gave me for Chr... » | Main Entry: clean Pronunciation: 'klEn Function: ... » | Things are beginning to shape up for the semester.... » | Various countdowns in progress: Orlando trip for ... » | Also I forgot to mention a few days ago, but my ca... » | Pet peeve of the night: People who pay with check... » | These "soft" TR classes are going to be a pain in ... » | Turns out I was right after all and now I owe Cary... »



~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~
Anyone who is unfamiliar with the way my brain operates late at night would be well-advised to just skip my previous post altogether as it contains what can probably be referred to as my late-night philosophizing habits coupled with the uncertainty of trying to plan out the rest of my life in the span of the next 3 months. I suspect it just rambles a lot (I haven't read what I wrote, neither for content nor typographical errors), makes no sense, and generally makes me seem like I'm in a much worse state of mind than I actually am. I think I'm just tired, and probably a little hungry. Consider yourself warned - proceed at your own risk.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker