« Home | Yay!! I finished the puzzle Emily gave me for Chr... » | Main Entry: clean Pronunciation: 'klEn Function: ... » | Things are beginning to shape up for the semester.... » | Various countdowns in progress: Orlando trip for ... » | Also I forgot to mention a few days ago, but my ca... » | Pet peeve of the night: People who pay with check... » | These "soft" TR classes are going to be a pain in ... » | Turns out I was right after all and now I owe Cary... » | Here's to another semester... All but 2 of my tex... » | Since my blog entries are now apparently sappy eno... »



Also, I forgot I had taken some other pictures that were on my digital camera. Most notably - this is what I usually attempt while my dad studies the Risk board trying to figure out which of my territories he's going to attack and inevitably fail to conquer. I promise you that no camera trickery or photoshopping is involved and I have 3 witnesses who will verify that. It is meant to illustrate the amount of time I usually have on my hands while waiting for my dad to make Risk decisions.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker