« Home | You should take note that Brian's blog (bmorris.bl... » | ROAD TRIP!!! I'm off to Orlando with Emily to see... » | How bummed am I? Stephen King's new Dark Tower bo... » | There was something else I meant to post as well, ... » | I've met Alison Berkley, not literally of course, ... » | You will note the new link on the LINKO!!! bar. Y... » | ~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~Anyone who is unf... » | The good thing about lying in bed staring at the c... » | Also, I forgot I had taken some other pictures tha... » | Yay!! I finished the puzzle Emily gave me for Chr... »



I would like to thank Rev. Martin Luther King Jr, the fine people at Cook's, the Swiss chocolatier Lindt, whoever Walgreens hires to rip off other people's products and call it their own so they can sell it dirt cheap, Kroger's Wild Blueberry Muffin mix, the Really Useful Theatre Company, Target, and most of all Emily for making this weekend so amazing. I'll spare everyone the sappy details, but taking a weekend getaway to Orlando with Emily for Phantom was a great idea. I'm glad she suggested it, and then forgot about it long enough for me to "surprise" her with tickets for Christmas. There is no doubt in my mind that this weekend has surpassed all other 3-day weekends and sits alone, unchallenged, atop the 3-day weekend pyramid where it has earned the title "Best 3-day Weekend Ever." You might recall that Thanksgiving received a similar title as 4-day weekend champion. To make sure there is no confusion that Thanksgivign was a better weekend because of the extra day, let me put an end to those thoughts right here. This 3 day weekend to honor the late Dr. King is far and away the "Best Long-Weekend Ever," and I would even go so far as to claim it as the "Best Weekend Ever." So much for trying to avoid being a little sappy, but I can't help it. Emily makes my life so much better and just seeing her smile lights up my whole being.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker