« Home | ROAD TRIP!!! I'm off to Orlando with Emily to see... » | How bummed am I? Stephen King's new Dark Tower bo... » | There was something else I meant to post as well, ... » | I've met Alison Berkley, not literally of course, ... » | You will note the new link on the LINKO!!! bar. Y... » | ~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~Anyone who is unf... » | The good thing about lying in bed staring at the c... » | Also, I forgot I had taken some other pictures tha... » | Yay!! I finished the puzzle Emily gave me for Chr... » | Main Entry: clean Pronunciation: 'klEn Function: ... »



You should take note that Brian's blog (bmorris.blogspot.com) has been removed from the Linko! bar since he has decided to no longer update it because apparently the working world is too boring.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker