« Home | So much for this whole reading between classes thi... » | All is right with the world again :) Well, okay, ... » | Today's topic is empathy. Good thing or bad thing... » | Fight the power Mike, fight the power! » | I would like to thank Rev. Martin Luther King Jr, ... » | You should take note that Brian's blog (bmorris.bl... » | ROAD TRIP!!! I'm off to Orlando with Emily to see... » | How bummed am I? Stephen King's new Dark Tower bo... » | There was something else I meant to post as well, ... » | I've met Alison Berkley, not literally of course, ... »



Went to the Thrashers game tonight with Emily, Michelle, and Ben to see the Colorado Avalanche. Not being a huge hockey fanatic, I have no real connection to either team, so ordinarily I would have just settled for rooting for the hometeam, but Michelle (being from Colorado) wanted the Avalanche to win, so we all rooted for them instead. As it turned out, I didn't need to pick sides because the game ended in a tie 1-1. Despite both teams effectively losing (or winning), I had a great time, and you can't beat the $10 student tickets in the $36 section. I haven't been to a hockey game in years, not since watching the Caps in high school with Kevin and Jamie and Dan as I recall. Makes me miss the good old days of watching Bondra and "Olie the Goalie" at the MCI Center. Maybe I'll start going to games more often once I brush up on the rules a little bit.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker