« Home | Score Update: Adam's new EQ:        1 Adam's old s... » | Today's score: Life:        7 Adam:     0 » | Stupid insomnia... Looks like I'll be taking a na... » | One man's exploits in building his very own self-b... » | Overheard Freshman Joke of the Day: Georgia Tech ... » | You can tell you're in a 1000 level class when: E... » | And while we're on the topic of advertising - Pop ... » | McDonald's, what the hell are you thinking?? Your... » | Weird observation of the day: The heavy fog in At... » | Mass Market Paperback: 736 pagesPublisher: Pocket ... »



So much for taking a nap when I got home today. I spent the afternoon adjusting my new 10 band graphic EQ and my stereo sounds infinitely better. I'd be willing to say most people wouldn't notice the difference, but to me it's a huge difference. I also got some bills paid and took care of some other personal business instead of napping. And I began doing some research for a "future event" that is not my HTS3038 term paper. ;) Basically it's just been a rough day where a lot of things went wrong, but it's been getting better ever since about 2 pm when my French Revolution class with Emily started.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker