« Home | Thanks to everyone who normally doesn't care about... » | Also, this stuff rocks:It's got all sorts of fun i... » | In other Unearth news, this video has been playing... » | New material from the following bands makes me wan... » | Unfortunately, Pakistan's Friday Times doesn't all... » | Oh. My. God. Georgia Tech is playing UConn on Mon... » | My dad was interviewed by a Pakistani newspaper, c... » | PEI might beat out ADSL, but my cable modem is sti... » | The great thing about being poor is getting the go... » | Apparently, the cast of The Simpsons wants more mo... »



Good luck to my Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets!!

Good luck Paul, you deserve to win. It's been such a dream season and I can't imagine a better ending than cutting down the nets in San Antonio. The whole team has been so persistent and worked so hard to get here. I'll be proud of them even if they lose, but I'll be cheering my lungs out for a victory.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker