« Home | Also, this stuff rocks:It's got all sorts of fun i... » | In other Unearth news, this video has been playing... » | New material from the following bands makes me wan... » | Unfortunately, Pakistan's Friday Times doesn't all... » | Oh. My. God. Georgia Tech is playing UConn on Mon... » | My dad was interviewed by a Pakistani newspaper, c... » | PEI might beat out ADSL, but my cable modem is sti... » | The great thing about being poor is getting the go... » | Apparently, the cast of The Simpsons wants more mo... » | Star Trek VI is such a good movie. It explains th... »



Thanks to everyone who normally doesn't care about sports or Georgia Tech but is rooting for the Jackets tonight in the NCAA championship game! You guys rock! Especially Jenn out in Cali. Which reminds me, a special shoutout to my cousin Jennifer. She knows why ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker