« Home | Apparently, Coach Hewitt is one miracle away from ... » | I have to preface this entry by saying that I've g... » | I think the time may have finally come to dispose ... » | Since when did FCPS turn into a bunch of fascist, ... » | I fixed the previous post so the image shows up be... » | Jennifer Copeland still loves Georgia Tech athletics! » | I'm not sure there's any more comfortable feeling ... » | I really need some sort of way to climb into bed a... » | Yay Tech! :) At #3, we're the highest seeded tea... » | Georgia Tech is going to San Antonio for the Final... »



Star Trek VI is such a good movie. It explains the importance of Kittimer in the eponymous masacres featured so prominently in Next Generation episodes and introduces Worf as a defendent of Kirk and Bones. Also, Kurtwood Smith (Red Foreman on That 70's Show) is the President of the Federation. It's got Kim Cattral as a sexy Vulcan. And Christian Slater plays a bit part. Spock's father, Ambassador Sarek, makes an appearance as do the Romulans, in a time before their schism with Star Fleet. Yes yes, I'm a nerd, I know, but Star Trek as a franchise is just such a well-conceived series of series. Gene Roddenberry was a genius. Also, nothing beats hearing "wessel" every now and then.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker