« Home | I really need some sort of way to climb into bed a... » | Yay Tech! :) At #3, we're the highest seeded tea... » | Georgia Tech is going to San Antonio for the Final... » | Yay Tech!!!! Yay Xavier! Yay Kansas! Boo Duke! ... » | Teams to root for tonight: Georgia Tech over Neva... » | Ugh... Leaving the house this morning I felt like... » | I have to stop looking at speakers on Parts Expres... » | According to Star Trek: The Next Generation, telev... » | Next time Darby starts chewing on something you own: » | Question of the Day: If you know someone is comin... »



I'm not sure there's any more comfortable feeling in the world than sheets fresh out of the dryer. As soon as I was done making my bed I just wanted to curl up and take a nap in them. Then again, maybe sharing sheets fresh out of the dryer with someone special would be more comfortable...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker