« Home | Georgia Tech is going to San Antonio for the Final... » | Yay Tech!!!! Yay Xavier! Yay Kansas! Boo Duke! ... » | Teams to root for tonight: Georgia Tech over Neva... » | Ugh... Leaving the house this morning I felt like... » | I have to stop looking at speakers on Parts Expres... » | According to Star Trek: The Next Generation, telev... » | Next time Darby starts chewing on something you own: » | Question of the Day: If you know someone is comin... » | Today was a good day. It started off with me waki... » | Think Hillary wants a crack at the White House as ... »



Yay Tech! :) At #3, we're the highest seeded team in the Final Four this year. I'd love to have another shot at Duke for the championship, but since we beat UConn quite handily in the pre-season NIT, they'd be a fun competitor as well. But first we have to get past the Cowboys next Saturday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker