« Home | Ugh... Leaving the house this morning I felt like... » | I have to stop looking at speakers on Parts Expres... » | According to Star Trek: The Next Generation, telev... » | Next time Darby starts chewing on something you own: » | Question of the Day: If you know someone is comin... » | Today was a good day. It started off with me waki... » | Think Hillary wants a crack at the White House as ... » | Happy B-Day to Fatty Arbuckle! My Simpsons calend... » | So I was watching the Congressional 9/11 Commissio... » | And speaking of months, um, there are 12 months in... »



Teams to root for tonight: Georgia Tech over Nevada, Xavier over Texas, Kansas over UAB (I guess... if we win tonight, I'd rather risk losing to a respectable team like Kansas than an upstart like UAB), and, even though Duke losing means UConn is the only Elite 8 team I'd still have in my bracket, I'm pulling for Illinois over Duke.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker