« Home | Happy B-Day to Fatty Arbuckle! My Simpsons calend... » | So I was watching the Congressional 9/11 Commissio... » | And speaking of months, um, there are 12 months in... » | And speaking of Michelle and Kayre, I've swapped o... » | And speaking of basketball, apparently Robert Broo... » | My Audio test went okay today. I was up until rou... » | Also, yay for Xavier! » | Not to be all NCAA Tourney fanatic or anything, bu... » | Good lord... Fox has hit a new low. » | Fun things to try if you're tired of your apartmen... »



Think Hillary wants a crack at the White House as the first lady to be President instead of the First Lady? Blasting Dubya is a good place to start.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker