« Home | Good lord... Fox has hit a new low. » | Fun things to try if you're tired of your apartmen... » | Happy sun, angry sun.Harris Engnr: happy sun, piss... » | So my psych test went better than I anticipated. ... » | I knew that sooner or later this semester I'd hit ... » | Things I could be doing right now, in the order I ... » | Two things from watching TV this evening:Number 1 ... » | Congratulations are in order for Mike Krahulik, be... » | Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! May the drunken l... » | Today is Freedom of Information Day according to m... »



Not to be all NCAA Tourney fanatic or anything, but hooray for Tech winning again (barely)! And Kentucky losing to UAB makes us the highest seeded team in our bracket. We need to beat a very scary Nevada team (they're also the Wolf Pack, yikes!) and then we'll face either Kansas or UAB to get into the Final 4. It's going to be an exciting end of the week with Thrice coming up on Thursday (no pun intended) and our game on Friday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker