« Home | Congratulations are in order for Mike Krahulik, be... » | Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! May the drunken l... » | Today is Freedom of Information Day according to m... » | You rock Toshiba! » | New Zuma high score: 133,320I was on my last life... » | I picked up my cap and gown today and registered t... » | Spring break pics from DC are here. » | Picking up where we left off:After our game ended ... » | Time for an update:We had a great time in Columbia... » | Well, I'm all packed for spring break. Yay! Tomo... »



Two things from watching TV this evening:
Number 1 - Old Navy TV ads make me want to throw a brick through my TV every time I see them. I don't have a huge problem with the store itself because they sell decent quality, inexpensive clothes. But their TV ads just hit a nerve with me, big time. If I ever need to get off the hook in a murder trial, I'll plead temporary insanity on the grounds that I witnessed an Old Navy commercial before I butchered 37 people.
Number 2 - The truck I was behind on 75 today that was loaded up with all sorts of crap like dryers and various spare pieces of sheet metal was just mentioned as an upcoming story for the 10:00 news. Apparently, a dryer fell off and killed someone. Which is precisely why I got into a different lane and passed the guy.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker