« Home | New Zuma high score: 112,650. Take that Emily's ... » | Yes, my excitement over the Duke win and about spr... » | To quote ESPN's Basketball Power 16, "Nobody wins ... » | Take that Duke!!! 41 game home win streak what? ... » | That unnamed guy on the left, with Afghan Presiden... » | The good news is that I'm not sick. At least, I d... » | Zuma high schore update: 106,200 » | I hope this isn't the flu I feel coming on, but ju... » | I've decided that the best commencement speaker ev... » | Despite my previous predictions, Devastin' Dave is... »



Well, I'm all packed for spring break. Yay! Tomorrow is GT Basketball's last regular reason game before the ACC Tournament. We play FSU at the McTit, so I'll be at that game masquerading as a swarm member since all my other friends will be long gone. It's also senior night for all the players, so hopefully Dave Nelson and Robert Brooks will get to start (I don't think there's much doubt of Marvin Lewis starting, and although Clarence Moore hasn't started recently, I don't think Hewitt would have any qualms about it), even if only for a minute of play. FSU isn't much of a threat this season outside of Tallahassee, but no sense in losing now after such a commanding win over Duke on Wednesday night. Anyway, I'll be on the floor for the game, so look for me on TV alongside Emily, Michelle, and Kayre, in that order.
Then Saturday night is the Duke/UNC game which should be a great matchup. At this point, as much as it pains me, I want Duke to win, because it would push us up a notch instead of leaving us tied with UNC at the end of the season. I just hate Duke so much. It's like rooting for UGA or FSU.
Then on Sunday, Emily and I are headed to Columbia to visit her cousin Laura and her fiancee who are getting married in September. We're spending the night there and then on Monday we'll be on our way up to Fairfax. So if anyone wants to hang out next week, I'll be at my parents' house, I'm sure you know the number by now, since cell phones are so flaky there.
I'm looking forward to a week vacation from the physical confines of school, but I have a lot of reading to do over break. Yuck. Fortunately, the weather looks like it should be nice, not the 60s and 70s of this past week, but not bitter cold either, so hopefully we can get downtown a couple days and do some touristy things. It's always more fun when you go with someone who hasn't grown up 30 minutes from the Mall because DC is exciting again instead of just "that poorly laid out city to the northeast that's a pain in the butt to drive in and whose mayor smoked crack and then got re-elected." Mayor Barry jokes never get old. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker