« Home | The good news is that I'm not sick. At least, I d... » | Zuma high schore update: 106,200 » | I hope this isn't the flu I feel coming on, but ju... » | I've decided that the best commencement speaker ev... » | Despite my previous predictions, Devastin' Dave is... » | On the commencement speaker at my upcoming graduat... » | I would just like to say that the job search proce... » | So much for March coming in like a lion... Unless... » | Well, this should make those non-BCS conferences s... » | I went down to the Redneck (Georgia) Dome last nig... »



That unnamed guy on the left, with Afghan President Karzai, one of Karzai's ministers, and U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan Khalilzad, is my dad. :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker