« Home | I wish the weather would make up its mind. 60 hou... » | If anyone has this record, I'll give you $5 for it... » | Countdown Updates: Supercross at the Georgia Dome ... » | I got an email today that my mom forwarded from he... » | My French Revolution midterm is over. I studied a... » | Damned MSN Zone games... Soooo addictive... Here... » | So the rare occurance of snow in Atlanta caused qu... » | This is the guy who bought my old 3DFX Voodoo3 200... » | Accomplishment of the day: Arranging a lease exte... » | Almost forgot - on the plus side, I got a free Tec... »



I went down to the Redneck (Georgia) Dome last night for supercross with Tim, his roommate Paul, and Paul's friend Jordan from UGA (but he was cool, so we won't hold going to UGA against him). I was yawning the whole time we were there, but not from boredom, I was just tired. In fact, I think we all had a great time and got to see some great racing from some younger guys that I didn't really recognize. Jeremy McGrath, Ricky Carmichael, Travis Pastratta, all are currently retired or injured, so that was a little bit of a letdown. But Chad Reed won the 250cc class, so that was pretty exciting, and James Stewart won the 150cc class. I've never heard of him, but he's a hell of a racer. I watched him come from dead last in the qualifiers to finish in the top 5 and then go on to win the 150cc main event. Very exciting. The downside was being at the Redneck Dome and getting beer spilled on my NORA hoodie by a mullet-clad little hooligan, whose equally mullet-clad father's vocabularly did not contain the word discipline. And I just washed it last week! So by the time I went to pick up Emily, I was damp and smelled like poor quality $7/24oz beer. Grrr. Anyway, it was a good time at the Dome after watching GT basketball dominate Clemson earlier that day from my bed. That's the best way to watch sports that start at noon. Now it's time to read up on Twelve Who Ruled and just look forward to spring break next week.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker