« Home | I got an email today that my mom forwarded from he... » | My French Revolution midterm is over. I studied a... » | Damned MSN Zone games... Soooo addictive... Here... » | So the rare occurance of snow in Atlanta caused qu... » | This is the guy who bought my old 3DFX Voodoo3 200... » | Accomplishment of the day: Arranging a lease exte... » | Almost forgot - on the plus side, I got a free Tec... » | The Wake Forest game tonight was a heartbreaker. ... » | It's National Engineers Week this week, so, um, ya... » | AAAAAUUGHHHH!!! Christina Aguilera is hosting. T... »



Countdown Updates:
Supercross at the Georgia Dome - 1 day
FSU home basketball game - 8 days
Spring Break - 8 days
ACC Basketball Tournament - 14 days
NCAA Tournament Selection Sunday - 16 days
Thrice/Poison The Well - 27 days
Death By Stereo/Bleeding Through - 32 days
French Revolution term paper due - 49 days
Last day of classes ever - 56 days
My birthday - 58 days
Last final exams ever - 63 days
Stretch Arm Strong/18 Visions/Give Up The Ghost - 63 days
GRADUATION!!! - 64 days
Lease expiration - 71 days
Another homeless, unemployed college graduate - 72 days

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker