« Home | Almost forgot - on the plus side, I got a free Tec... » | The Wake Forest game tonight was a heartbreaker. ... » | It's National Engineers Week this week, so, um, ya... » | AAAAAUUGHHHH!!! Christina Aguilera is hosting. T... » | Don't ask me why I'm watching SNL... I'm just tir... » | The first funny thing I've seen on SNL in years: ... » | Emily and I made sweet, sweet honey-covered baklav... » | Which 1990's Subculture Do You Belong To?I've been... » | So Brian has a subscription to Maxim, which shows ... » | File under Yay: Emily got me the book I've craving... »



Accomplishment of the day: Arranging a lease extension until May 8, so I have a place to live during final exams and a place to "party down" after graduation before I have to worry about getting all my stuff packed up and moving to somewhere. Presumably somewhere that I have a job. We'll see about that one.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker