« Home | Emily and I made sweet, sweet honey-covered baklav... » | Which 1990's Subculture Do You Belong To?I've been... » | So Brian has a subscription to Maxim, which shows ... » | File under Yay: Emily got me the book I've craving... » | Chris Webb has a blog now, so you should check it ... » | My brain needs an off switch like my computer, or ... » | Also, I had a fantastic Valentine's Day. I won't ... » | Mmmmm, truffles... *drool* Thanks Emily :) » | One year follow-up to the Ctrl-Alt-Del comic shown... » | This is one of my favorite Valentine's Day related... »



The first funny thing I've seen on SNL in years: The Georgia board of education recently decided to allow teachers to use the word 'evolution' in biology classes. But as a compromise, all dinosaurs are now being referred to as Jesus Horses [cue picture of a triceratops with the caption Jesus Horse].

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker