« Home | Mmmmm, truffles... *drool* Thanks Emily :) » | One year follow-up to the Ctrl-Alt-Del comic shown... » | This is one of my favorite Valentine's Day related... » | So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and Jenny's blog g... » | Okay, let's try this going to bed thing again. *s... » | Insomnia rules. I thought I had it beat, and I'd ... » | I knew Apple had some sort of trick up their colle... » | These plugs are so cool! I would never spend $50 ... » | Adam's Kitchen Experiment of the Day: Instead of ... » | Anyone interested in the video I linked not too lo... »



Also, I had a fantastic Valentine's Day. I won't elaborate because I know no one wants to hear the details, but I had a great time.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker