« Home | Adam's Kitchen Experiment of the Day: Instead of ... » | Anyone interested in the video I linked not too lo... » | ~~~NERD ALERT~~~~~~NERD ALERT~~~~~~NERD ALERT~~~Co... » | Okay, so I can't compete with my dad (who's taking... » | Tonight begins night 1 of my attempts to go to sle... » | I really need to stop looking at pictures of dogs.... » | I've decided that since Mr. T is no longer on TV t... » | Hot damn! Good work Lexus! I know this only occu... » | Depressing. 12.7% sounds like a lot, but most of ... » | After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I hav... »



These plugs are so cool! I would never spend $50 on a pair of earrings (unless they weren't for me and had diamonds in them), but damn they're sweet.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker