« Home | Anyone interested in the video I linked not too lo... » | ~~~NERD ALERT~~~~~~NERD ALERT~~~~~~NERD ALERT~~~Co... » | Okay, so I can't compete with my dad (who's taking... » | Tonight begins night 1 of my attempts to go to sle... » | I really need to stop looking at pictures of dogs.... » | I've decided that since Mr. T is no longer on TV t... » | Hot damn! Good work Lexus! I know this only occu... » | Depressing. 12.7% sounds like a lot, but most of ... » | After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I hav... » | Exciting discovery of the day: Clarence Moore is ... »



Adam's Kitchen Experiment of the Day: Instead of boring old pancakes, try adding a packet of Swiss Miss hot chocolate powder to the batter before you cook it for a richer, more chocolatey-tasting pancake. Also, adding about a tablespoon of baking soda will give your pancakes some extra fluffiness. I'm not sure what hot cocoa mix with mini dehydrated marshmallows in it would to do the pancakes, but the extra sugar couldn't hurt. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker