« Home | I really need to stop looking at pictures of dogs.... » | I've decided that since Mr. T is no longer on TV t... » | Hot damn! Good work Lexus! I know this only occu... » | Depressing. 12.7% sounds like a lot, but most of ... » | After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I hav... » | Exciting discovery of the day: Clarence Moore is ... » | I've discovered that there is a positive correlati... » | Why am I so tired? I need to finish studying for ... » | In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers w... » | Looks like I was right about my INTA test. I got ... »



Tonight begins night 1 of my attempts to go to sleep when I want to go to sleep instead of whenever my body collapses. Part of this effort is no more eating after 10 pm (starting tomorrow) in the hopes that my blood sugar will drop around 1 am. The other part involves turning off my computer (blasphemy!!) at night. Some people would claim that all the fans (which sound like an air conditioner apparently) are making too much noise. I don't think that's really the problem at all. I think it's knowing while laying in bed that if I think of anything, I can hop right out of bed and check on it. But having to turn my computer on means I'd have to wait a minute or two, and I'm very impatient that way. So hopefully my computer being off and the eating restriction will mean I can actually sleep like a normal human being for a change. Yes, I know I'm posting this at 3 am... But I've been getting caught up (and working on getting ahead) on my reading for French Revolution.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker