« Home | In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers w... » | Looks like I was right about my INTA test. I got ... » | I'm getting up early (I wish you could see me maki... » | Holy crap this video is hilarious! Thanks Tim! » | So today is the utterly pointless Groundhog Day. ... » | "Here comes the pain train! Woo woo!!" That's ri... » | To quote Bart Simpson, "I didn't think it was poss... » | In case you've missed the boat on this one, the va... » | Bad Omen #5 - The crew of Orange County Choppers d... » | Bad Omen #4 - the new Ford GT commericals. *drool... »



Why am I so tired? I need to finish studying for my Psych test tomorrow, but I can barely keep my eyes open. And yet every other night for the last week I've laid in bed wide awake for hours with nothing to do but try go sleep. Grrr... Stupid body.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker