« Home | I'm getting up early (I wish you could see me maki... » | Holy crap this video is hilarious! Thanks Tim! » | So today is the utterly pointless Groundhog Day. ... » | "Here comes the pain train! Woo woo!!" That's ri... » | To quote Bart Simpson, "I didn't think it was poss... » | In case you've missed the boat on this one, the va... » | Bad Omen #5 - The crew of Orange County Choppers d... » | Bad Omen #4 - the new Ford GT commericals. *drool... » | Bad Omen #3 - I just cut my finger on a box. Don'... » | As last, my love for Sabbath (before Ozzy left the... »



In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers was nice. Looks like basically no opportunity for a job, but it was fun to go back and talk to those poeple again.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker