« Home | Bad Omen #3 - I just cut my finger on a box. Don'... » | As last, my love for Sabbath (before Ozzy left the... » | Bad Omen #2 - there's a new Indiana Jones game com... » | Bad Omen #1 - pouring myself a nice tasty bowl of ... » | To reiterate: McDonald's sucks. » | "Bill my friend, strange things are afoot at the C... » | My audio test did not go well at all. I don't rea... » | In other news, I destroyed my first INTA test toda... » | Ripping off my cousin:create your own visited stat... » | How to fix a bad day:     + Preheat oven to 350.  ... »



Bad Omen #4 - the new Ford GT commericals. *drool* I know it's not the GT40 from the late 60s, one of the only production cars to ever be able to consistently beat the Ferarris and Porsches at LeMans, but it still looks so gorgeous. Hopefully it will be well-enough built (despite being a Ford) to not bring shame to the legacy of the original Ferarri Slayer.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker