« Home | In other news, I destroyed my first INTA test toda... » | Ripping off my cousin:create your own visited stat... » | How to fix a bad day:     + Preheat oven to 350.  ... » | So much for taking a nap when I got home today. I... » | Score Update: Adam's new EQ:        1 Adam's old s... » | Today's score: Life:        7 Adam:     0 » | Stupid insomnia... Looks like I'll be taking a na... » | One man's exploits in building his very own self-b... » | Overheard Freshman Joke of the Day: Georgia Tech ... » | You can tell you're in a 1000 level class when: E... »



My audio test did not go well at all. I don't really want to explain why, but at least it seemed like everyone else was struggling just as much, so I think the curve should fix the problem. Now it's the weekend, but that sucks, because I have a paper to write. Between that and the Duke game, I'll hardly get to spend any time with Emily this weekend, which is a huge downer.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker