« Home | Ripping off my cousin:create your own visited stat... » | How to fix a bad day:     + Preheat oven to 350.  ... » | So much for taking a nap when I got home today. I... » | Score Update: Adam's new EQ:        1 Adam's old s... » | Today's score: Life:        7 Adam:     0 » | Stupid insomnia... Looks like I'll be taking a na... » | One man's exploits in building his very own self-b... » | Overheard Freshman Joke of the Day: Georgia Tech ... » | You can tell you're in a 1000 level class when: E... » | And while we're on the topic of advertising - Pop ... »



In other news, I destroyed my first INTA test today (proof in grade form will be posted when available). There were 2 questions where I knew which answer the professor wanted, but I disagreed with the wording, because it could have been another answer the way the question was written. But I learned a long time ago that on multiple choice tests, that kind of thing isn't really worth fretting over because it all evens out sooner or later.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker