« Home | How to fix a bad day:     + Preheat oven to 350.  ... » | So much for taking a nap when I got home today. I... » | Score Update: Adam's new EQ:        1 Adam's old s... » | Today's score: Life:        7 Adam:     0 » | Stupid insomnia... Looks like I'll be taking a na... » | One man's exploits in building his very own self-b... » | Overheard Freshman Joke of the Day: Georgia Tech ... » | You can tell you're in a 1000 level class when: E... » | And while we're on the topic of advertising - Pop ... » | McDonald's, what the hell are you thinking?? Your... »



Ripping off my cousin:

create your own visited states map

I also only counted states where I had done something besides driving through it. I have no desire to visit the remainder of the southern states (with the exception of maybe going to New Orleans for the jazz - I don't drink and I can see all the boobs I can handle on the internet, so what do I need Mardi Gras for?) or even Rhode Island really. I would like to go see Mt. Rushmore someday and perhaps attend Sturgis, and as for Iowa, meh. I like the Hawkeyes and all, but I don't feel too compelled to actually go visit Iowa City. I would really like to go to Maine sometime though.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker