« Home | Bad Omen #2 - there's a new Indiana Jones game com... » | Bad Omen #1 - pouring myself a nice tasty bowl of ... » | To reiterate: McDonald's sucks. » | "Bill my friend, strange things are afoot at the C... » | My audio test did not go well at all. I don't rea... » | In other news, I destroyed my first INTA test toda... » | Ripping off my cousin:create your own visited stat... » | How to fix a bad day:     + Preheat oven to 350.  ... » | So much for taking a nap when I got home today. I... » | Score Update: Adam's new EQ:        1 Adam's old s... »



As last, my love for Sabbath (before Ozzy left the band) and Metallica (back when they were really good) is justified: Black Sabbath's Iommi Tops Guitar Greats List. Guitar World's justification of who falls where is a little sketchy, but they've got all the greats on their list, which is what's really important anyway.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker