« Home | Bad Omen #5 - The crew of Orange County Choppers d... » | Bad Omen #4 - the new Ford GT commericals. *drool... » | Bad Omen #3 - I just cut my finger on a box. Don'... » | As last, my love for Sabbath (before Ozzy left the... » | Bad Omen #2 - there's a new Indiana Jones game com... » | Bad Omen #1 - pouring myself a nice tasty bowl of ... » | To reiterate: McDonald's sucks. » | "Bill my friend, strange things are afoot at the C... » | My audio test did not go well at all. I don't rea... » | In other news, I destroyed my first INTA test toda... »



In case you've missed the boat on this one, the various Bad Omens today were things that have been preventing me from writing my paper on Dangerous Liaisons. Fortunately, it's almost done. It sucks. But it's almost done. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker