« Home | To quote Bart Simpson, "I didn't think it was poss... » | In case you've missed the boat on this one, the va... » | Bad Omen #5 - The crew of Orange County Choppers d... » | Bad Omen #4 - the new Ford GT commericals. *drool... » | Bad Omen #3 - I just cut my finger on a box. Don'... » | As last, my love for Sabbath (before Ozzy left the... » | Bad Omen #2 - there's a new Indiana Jones game com... » | Bad Omen #1 - pouring myself a nice tasty bowl of ... » | To reiterate: McDonald's sucks. » | "Bill my friend, strange things are afoot at the C... »



"Here comes the pain train! Woo woo!!" That's right kids, that sound means a new Terry Tate video is available on his website. After watching part of the Super Bowl yesterday in the hopes of seeing a new Triple T commerical, I decided to consult the almighty website today, and lo and behold, my prayers were answered. See how Terry deals with a new HR consultant when the company recieves sensitivity training.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker