« Home | Holy crap this video is hilarious! Thanks Tim! » | So today is the utterly pointless Groundhog Day. ... » | "Here comes the pain train! Woo woo!!" That's ri... » | To quote Bart Simpson, "I didn't think it was poss... » | In case you've missed the boat on this one, the va... » | Bad Omen #5 - The crew of Orange County Choppers d... » | Bad Omen #4 - the new Ford GT commericals. *drool... » | Bad Omen #3 - I just cut my finger on a box. Don'... » | As last, my love for Sabbath (before Ozzy left the... » | Bad Omen #2 - there's a new Indiana Jones game com... »



I'm getting up early (I wish you could see me making finger quotes) tomorrow to go have Lunch with my former boss at Coke. For as much as I complained about that job the last semester I was there, at this point, I wouldn't really mind going back. As a full-fledged engineer instead of a co-op/intern, I think it would be a different experience, although they've now disbanded my former department and sent all the engineers off to work on other projects, so who knows if anything's even available. Can't hurt to ask though, especially now that I have a strong incentive to stay in the Atlanta area.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker