« Home | I've decided that since Mr. T is no longer on TV t... » | Hot damn! Good work Lexus! I know this only occu... » | Depressing. 12.7% sounds like a lot, but most of ... » | After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I hav... » | Exciting discovery of the day: Clarence Moore is ... » | I've discovered that there is a positive correlati... » | Why am I so tired? I need to finish studying for ... » | In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers w... » | Looks like I was right about my INTA test. I got ... » | I'm getting up early (I wish you could see me maki... »



I really need to stop looking at pictures of dogs. The more I see, the more I want a dog again. It's unrealistic at the moment of course. I can't afford a dog (between the feedings and medications and shots and so forth), and it's not fair to leave a puppy alone all day when I start working in a couple months (*crosses fingers*). But I love dogs and there is no doubt in my mind that I will have a pet to keep me company once I start living on my own. And he or she will most likely be named after an 8-bit Nintendo character.Who doesn't love a cute pink bubble-like creature who inhales everything in his path in order to stop an evil penguin from destroying Dreamland? Emily's weird dream where I had a bunny named Kirby got me thinking about pets again and I think Kirby is actually a great name for a male dog like the cute puppy below (who needs to be adopted).
Naturally a female dog would need a different name, and my first thought was Zelda, but that was dumb, so I think Samus might just be perfect. Anyway, I guess it seems silly to even think about names now because whatever dog I get and whenever I get it, its name will become obvious to me the first time it licks my face.
awww...  so cute and cuddly!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker