« Home | Hot damn! Good work Lexus! I know this only occu... » | Depressing. 12.7% sounds like a lot, but most of ... » | After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I hav... » | Exciting discovery of the day: Clarence Moore is ... » | I've discovered that there is a positive correlati... » | Why am I so tired? I need to finish studying for ... » | In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers w... » | Looks like I was right about my INTA test. I got ... » | I'm getting up early (I wish you could see me maki... » | Holy crap this video is hilarious! Thanks Tim! »



I've decided that since Mr. T is no longer on TV to say amusing things, Terry Tate is my new favorite "large scary black man adorned with bling who says hilarious things."

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker