« Home | Exciting discovery of the day: Clarence Moore is ... » | I've discovered that there is a positive correlati... » | Why am I so tired? I need to finish studying for ... » | In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers w... » | Looks like I was right about my INTA test. I got ... » | I'm getting up early (I wish you could see me maki... » | Holy crap this video is hilarious! Thanks Tim! » | So today is the utterly pointless Groundhog Day. ... » | "Here comes the pain train! Woo woo!!" That's ri... » | To quote Bart Simpson, "I didn't think it was poss... »



After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I have fortified my theory that Wayne's World is a flagrant ripoff of Bill And Ted. Party on, Excellent, Whoa, and the air guitar thing. I know these were all hip buzzwords in the late 80s, but I really feel that the writers at SNL in conjuction with Mike Myers and Dana Carvey saw Bill and Ted and decided they could do the same thing. Don't get me wrong, I think the Wayne's World movies were hilarious, all I'm saying is that, like everything else on SNL in the last 15 years, if it was funny, it was probably stolen, and if it wasn't stolen, it probably wasn't funny.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker