« Home | Depressing. 12.7% sounds like a lot, but most of ... » | After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I hav... » | Exciting discovery of the day: Clarence Moore is ... » | I've discovered that there is a positive correlati... » | Why am I so tired? I need to finish studying for ... » | In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers w... » | Looks like I was right about my INTA test. I got ... » | I'm getting up early (I wish you could see me maki... » | Holy crap this video is hilarious! Thanks Tim! » | So today is the utterly pointless Groundhog Day. ... »



Hot damn! Good work Lexus! I know this only occured because Lexus is of course owned by Toyota, so much of the hybrid engine is based on the same platform as the Prius, but with improved battery technology and a 12,000 rpm motor. But I still have to applaud Lexus for being the first to make a hybrid luxury vehicle. I just wish they had made a sedan instead of another "crossover" vehicle. I would not be at all suprised to see Acura (Honda), Infiniti (Nissan), and Buick (GM) following suit in the very near future. Though I have my doubts that they can hit the same 270 HP equivalent, under 8 second 0-60 time, 600+ miles per tank of gas, and stringent SULEV limitations that allow the Lexus RX400-H to drive from LA to New York and back 9 times while producing less smog than painting your house with a gallon of paint (yeah, I don't believe it either, but that's what the President of Lexus said in the press conference...).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker