« Home | After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I hav... » | Exciting discovery of the day: Clarence Moore is ... » | I've discovered that there is a positive correlati... » | Why am I so tired? I need to finish studying for ... » | In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers w... » | Looks like I was right about my INTA test. I got ... » | I'm getting up early (I wish you could see me maki... » | Holy crap this video is hilarious! Thanks Tim! » | So today is the utterly pointless Groundhog Day. ... » | "Here comes the pain train! Woo woo!!" That's ri... »



Depressing. 12.7% sounds like a lot, but most of those are accountants if Coke is any indication. Furthermore, since when does Jason deserve a 8.9% raise, while I have to take a 1.4% paycut. I know EE majors still make a bunch of money (compared to other majors), but declining salaries means less demand and more competition. And neither of those things are good for me. *sigh* Being one of only 2 majors to suffer a decline in starting salary (the other being construction science) in the top ten highest starting salries is just damned depressing.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker